Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Review: Olay #ActiveBotanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser

Hello loves!

Here's another product review for Olay active botanicals refreshing gel cleanser that was sent to me free to try from influenster!


So this is going to be short, but before I begin let me tell you my opinion of facial cleansers. I think you should not invest a lot of money in a cleanser. Invest your money in the skincare that will stay on your face for an extended amount of time. I think basic cleansers that remove the dirt and excess oil from your face (and preferably makeup) are all basically the same. I would suggest using a toner after you wash your face to see how much makeup etc. that your cleanser did not get off to measure how well it's actually cleansing your face. After that I would say cleansers all do the same amount for your face.

Ok that being said I would rate this product a 6 out 10. Not because it's bad, just because I think it's your basic cleanser, and nothing truly special. It's not too expensive so go for it if you want, but it's nothing super different from other cleansers out there. I think it cleans your face like it should, but I don't like how much rinsing it takes to remove it (if that makes sense). It does have a slight cooling effect which I do love. 

XOXO,

Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment